Thread: Del's Truck Rental

Del's Truck Rental

I wanted to say a few words about a very positive experience I had when I needed to bring my parts car home recently.

I rented a truck and trailer from Del's Truck Rental in Woodinville. The guy I spoke with to make my reservation and when I went to pick up the truck/trailer was a fella named Steve. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I explained what I was going to be towing, explained about my "wheeled apparatus" and whatnot and he understood and matched me to a new half ton silverado pick up and car trailer. He made sure the trailer came with all necessary tie down chains, had a winch and that the trailer tilted.

When my son and I arrived, Steve went over all the operations of the trailer with us and made sure we understood so that we'd have no problems. He made sure to give me a truck with a towing package on it too.
    This guy was the complete opposite of the normal drones we've come to expect to have to deal with at places like Uhaul. Fast, Friendly and Knowledgeable Customer Service. When I mentioned that I would use them again when I went to take my car {after it's stripped down completely o course} for blasting, bodywork and paint, Steve mentioned that they have enclosed car trailers too.

Since I rented a truck AND trailer, he gave me 200 free miles instead of charging me .52 a mile.
    Overall, a very good experience. Jon
    Last edited by 68FalconSC; May 30th, 2010 at 01:45 PM. Reason: sp
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe