Thread: Bodywork Assistance

Bodywork Assistance

I'm trying to get my Falcon ready for the All Ford Picnic. This means new paint. I need to finish the prep work to get ready to paint on May 21st and 22nd. I work on the car almost everyday. Weekends from 9AM until it get cold and weeknights from 6PM to 9PM. Let me know if you're interested.

Last year was a L6 to V8 swap and new C4 and we pulled it off in the nick of time.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I just realized that I may be working hard to make a non-existant show. I can't find the show on our calendar.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Patrick,

I was talking with a buddy of mine last Friday as we went over the 2007 events calendar. I'm about 99% sure there is the All Ford Pic-nic at BCC as well as the Mustang Round-up. He's a Mustang guy, so I think we'd have noticed if they were combined. I think, although I'm not 100% sure, that the Mustang Round-up has been "another" predominately Ford show, like Scarff and Bickford Ford shows are. So that might be where the confusion lies. I'll look at my calendar tonight to be sure I'm not full of it.

Are you ever going to post any more pictures? It's been a while.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"