Thread: Falcon Flyer Newsletter

Falcon Flyer Newsletter

Hi Everyone,

The new issue of the Falcon Flyer newsletter was just mailed. If you've received an issue in the past or sent me your name and you don't get one, send an email to info@rainierfalcons.com (do not reply to this post with your personal info).

Please let me know the following:

- Name
    - Street address
    - City, State Zip
    - Phone number
    - Are you a member of the Falcon Club of America? (If yes, include membership number)
    - Year/Model of Falcon(s) owned

As each new issue is published, I will post a PDF of the previous issue on the "Newsletter" page of the website. This will be the last "free" issue before we begin taking dues.

Thanks to Roger for his hard work as usual. You can show your appreciation by sending him a story, photos, or anything else you might be able to contribute. This will keep the newsletter an interesting and worthwhile read for the members.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Yeah! I'll finally get something "good" in my mailbox. Yes, thank you Roger for your hard work.

Exclamation

This issue has part one of a multi-part story -- so if you want to read the whole thing you're going to have to PAY FOR IT!

And yeah... how about some submissions people! I'm supposed to be the newsletter "editor" meaning I edit what you guys send. So get up off your lazy Falcon behinds and send me some STUFF. Otherwise I'll have to start pasting in family pictures from my trips to Oregon and California to visit my folks. Oh, now THAT would be exciting.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Club dues

Roger,

Are we going to have club dues or what? Not that I am eager to part with my hard earned social security but I think the rest of the group should be kicking in to cover some of the overhead.

Jerry K.

Pat and I worked a little this weekend on setting up a web page for taking applications and dues but we're not quite finished. It will be ready very soon and I'll post an announcement as well as email everyone when it is.

The good thing about volunteers is that we work for cheap. Bad thing is we're not always quick! But we do eventually get things done.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Roger - all ya gotta do is shout! Let me know in advance when you'll be starting to work on the next one, and I'll try and do another rare birds article.

As for joining, I'm still on the fence - even though I have a garage now, I may end up parting with my bird in the near future - it's a tough decision I'm not in a hurry to make.

Kenny - I'd be happy to be responsible for doing the events listing next year when the goodguys schedule comes out, but I'll need access to the website - the reason I mailed it to you to write up this past spring

T.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Quote Originally Posted by Sedanman View Post
    Roger - all ya gotta do is shout!
    You mean LIKE THIS!

Really, that's about all I seem to do, I think. I ask for stuff in every newsletter in some way or the other... and I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. So send stuff ANYTIME YOU HAVE TIME and I'll get it in. I'll keep at it regardless of submissions, but I don't want the newsletter to always be the "Voice of Roger" if you know what I mean...

That said, I need a new Member's Ride car for the next newsletter. Anybody want to write me up a story and send me some pics of their car? How about Gary? You have lots to tell and pics too. I vote you for the next newsletter. What say you?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"