Okay, I've got a new question... I have a 62 4-door 3-speed that has never had the windshield washer option installed. I know I need the reservoir bag (red), bag bracket, hoses, and a t-valve and as far as I can tell these can be still picked up at parts stores online. Now, I also know I need the nozzles and nozzle brackets and as I understand these have to be found off a used car. Is that right? Finally, how the heck does this whole thing work? My car has a little switch to the left of the clutch which I always thought was the high beam light switch (I don’t drive it much at night so I’ve forgotten) but is there supposed to be another foot operated pump pedal installed near here? If so does it then need to be tied into the electrical system to make the wipers work as well? As you can gather I’m sort of lost here, but I’m going down to Portland next week and Ron at NW Falcon is kindly going to pull some parts for me but I want to make sure I get everything and understand how to hook it all up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim