Thread: Wheel ??

Wheel ??

Just curios to see what size of wheel and tire combo can fit under a Falcon?? I am dropping mine 2" in front and 1.5" in the rear. I am hoping to fit a 16 or 17" wheel. What are you guys running?? Would love some pics as well. Still looking for that right "look" for the delivery. Thanks Steve...

I'm running 15x6 wheels front and rear. Tires up front are 195-60-15 and the rear are 205-60-15.

I have a wheel/tire measuring tool. I can bring it to Gene's place next weekend and you can take it back with you. It's good to determine what will fit before you buy.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

That would be cool. I have a guy at swabs over here that needs some coating done, so we are working out a trade deal for wheels. Just need to figure out size.. Thanks..

I dropped the front 2" and I'm going to go 1" in the rear. Running late model Mustang Bullitt's 17x8 with 1" spacer all around. I'm switching to 3/4" (20mm) spacers for a little more rear clearance. 225/45/17 up front and 245/45/17 out back
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tweet - Nice Sedan!

You're from Pennsauken... like in New Jersey? Welcome, not so close neighbor!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Thanks Luva65wagon. Yeah, Pennsauken NJ. You know the area? Unfortunately she's not quite so nice right now. Just before Christmas I drove her to the Cherry Hill mall to go to lunch with the wife. I parked half a mile from any other car and came out to a huge dent on the driver's lower front fender and blue paint scraped down the fender and doorNo note, no number to contact, not even a sorry. SO, now I get to two tone the car, which I was considering anyway....I already fixed the fender and shot it in epoxy and buffed off the paint marks.
    Last edited by tweet66; May 4th, 2011 at 07:25 PM.

No - I had no idea until I used Google. Just didn't recognize it as any place around these parts. We have a lot of people all over the country and the world posting here (we're the Washington State chapter of the FCA) but we tend to reply sometimes by telling someone to hit a local resource for help on something, without realizing they are 3000 miles away and can't exactly run down to Ballard to get the help they need. But all are still welcome. (And now you can Google Ballard... see how that works? )

Sorry to hear your car met up with some low-life. That sort of thing makes no sense to me.

Hope we can be of help to you when you need it - or vice verse.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"