Thread: Tis the season :)

Tis the season :)

just wanted to take a sec ..
    and wish you and yours from all of mine
    A safe and sane Merry Christmas and New Years!!

"Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

...grinches
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Bahhh Humbug.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Tis the season to spend money
    Fa la la la la la la la la

Go in debt and pay more taxes

Baling out the ones who did this
    Fa la la la la la la-la-la

When it's over we'll be poorer

Ho - ho - ho

I'm trying to get into the spirit

Really I am...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Merry Christms

Merry Christmas to all my falcon friends.
    I want to thank you all for your help and advice.
    It has been great talking and meeting you
    Happy holidays
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

I didn't get any cool Falcon stuff but I did get a 2009 H.A.M.B. calendar with some pretty cool hot rods on it. And some new slippers! It's nice having a white Christmas but I haven't had the Falcon out in a week. Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't ice up.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for supporting the local club! Keep those Falcons rolling!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Merry christmas every one..

Do you really want me to post pictures of my falcon under 3 feet of snow?
    I have a small ski hill in my back yard..Good thing she is car covered and tarpped.
    And you're talking about driving yours.. lucky B*****d...

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Nathan...only 3 feet of snow...sound like you are one of the lucky ones in the Spokane area....my son still lives there and it appeared that he ended up with about 3' in just a couple of days...and getting worse. While we enjoyed the snow while in Colville we never got what you folks have this year...I'm sure it is gettng pretty old...especially with more coming. But...think of it this way...once you can get the falcon(s) out it will be so sweet...

Hal

The Seattle snow "event" was really unusual to say the least -- I had about a total of 16" up here in Mill Creek cumulative. It's made it a rough go over the holiday to be sure.

To top it all off we usually get Christmas to New Years off at work, but so many people there missed days my boss "cancelled" the Christmas break for everyone who didn't have airline flights they couldn't cancel.

I had planned to finish up a few Falcon-related issues - like the cafepress stuff, but it's taking a while to get back to it with all this stuff going on. Real soon now.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"