Thread: Show and Shine

Show and Shine

The Maple Valley Street Rats have a Show and Shine every Friday at the Covington Walmart. Its real easy for me to attend since its only a few miles south of my home. This last Friday (05/23)the event got rained out but the Friday before (05/16) they had well over 200 cars show up, last count I heard was 238. My wagon is still up on blocks, but it gets closer to being back on its tires each week. I know its a long trip for some but any interest in getting a group together to meet at one of these friday Show and Shines ????
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We went to one of the Covington cruise in last year and two so far this year....2 of the 3 times there were close to 250 cars and one time (weather was quite cool) there were about 80. If anyone can make it I would highly recommend it....good group of folks and a very wide variety of cars....

The only downside that I can see is for folks that work and cannot arrive fairly early...we arrive once at 5:15 and a ton of cars were already there. It appears that a lot of folks are heading out by 7 PM if not a little before.

Hal