Thread: Been gone for a while.

Been gone for a while.

Well it?s time to get things rolling again. Been hanging out on FB and it really sucks trying to find threads on build and such.
    Anyway my name is Steve if you don?t know that already. I?ve been around for years and had quite a few long threads on building my first sedan delivery. Well I?m at it again as I?ve bought another delivery and a sword wagon so this is double falcon time.
    I?ll start a thread on each and hope to do my part to keep the site rolling and the club moving forward. Hope to see a bunch of people enjoying the build. See y?all soon!!
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Steve - We've all been gone for a while. Life happens. Most people, like you, like me, like others, have migrated over to Facebook or sold their Falcons (I sold everything but the Ranchero when the job of 37 year went "poof!"). So this is the time; we either make it happen again or... not. I'm trying to revive things, but it isn't going to be easy. I've reached out to most of you and have had few responses. We have until the end of December to show "proof of life" - so, there you have it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"