Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: found my wagon

found my wagon

Hey guys,

Thought I'd show you the wagon i just picked up. It might get me band from the forum. But it was too good of a deal to pass up.
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Thats really nice..it it a 63or 64? ....jh

1964 fairlane 500 ranch wagon..
    289 cruise-o-matic..

The car is from cali, went to pa, was found in ma, went back to cali, and is now coming north.

It used to be white and bronze with palamino interior. Not sure how long its been black on black. Good driver. New brakes, new exhuast, new carb, new dizzy, new tires..

It needs the rear diff gone through, but it saved me $500 by fixing it my self.

Fingers crossed arrives safely... weather is getting cold.

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

More pictures
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

Nice!!! At least it is a Ford and it is early, so I think you will be fine. Did you go to Cali to check it out?

Hey nathan, a thunderbolt wagon would be nice,427 side oiler and a five speed, foose wheels with trick tires

No i didn't go to cali to check it out. I'm rolling the dice and hanging it out there.

The 427 side oiler would cost more than what i paid for the car.. but cool idea.

Plans for this car are to keep it simple.. little detailing items. Like bling for the engine. Lower the stance some. Some cooler wheels maybe down the road.
    The wife doesn't care for the magnum 500s

Tint the windows and maybe find a roof rack.
    I'm sure I'll spend time fixing things. But it has new brakes, exhaust, carb, distributor, new tires.

Found a cool 64 washington license plate. I'm hoping the darn thing will fit in my garage. Oops should have checked before sending the money...

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

found my wagon

Nathan, that is a beautiful 64. The 64 Thunderbolt is my all time favorite drag racer and I can't say I remember seeing a wagon. Must be out there, but sure not a lot of them on the road. Great buy and good luck with it.
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

I found a 63 fairlane wagon drag car called hole shot with a 423..

Other wise its 64 wagons with tear drop hoods and some other pieces and call thunder bolt tribute cars..

It would be really cool, to build a thunder bolt car with all the correct pieces.. aluminum bumpers, glass fenders..etc...

Thanks for all the kind words.. we're stoked.. ive never owned a fairlane.. something new, but still kind of familar.

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

The transport guy that brought my wagon up from Sacramento works the West Coast but is based out of Spokane. He said he would cut a deal for any of the club members. If you are interested I'll forward his contact information. Good and professional guy with insurance.

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Sweet wagon Nathan! I had a neighbor once who had a Fairlane wagon that had stacked headlights. Always thought it was a pretty cool ride.

Keep us posted on your plans and progress!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Does it have the third row rear facing seat?

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Jeff,
    send me the info.. couldnt hurt to talk to him.

As far as i know this is just a six passenger. No third row..but it would be cool.
    i really like the 66 with two seats facing each other in the back, but i dont like the rest of the 66 model.

Kenny,
    believe it or not the wife doesnt like stacked headlight cars, guess i wont be getting my 67 fairlane gta hardtop..

She really likes the 63 fairlane wagon because it has fins... little fins, but there fins.

This car was too good to pass up.. or at least we hope it is.. the seller has been up front with us through the whole process and cut me a great deal because he'd rather see it go to someone whos going to do something with it..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

Been on the road a lot Nathan, but wanted to throw out a "luvastationwagon" to you. That's very cool.

Now, though, I'm sorry to say, we have to stop talking about it -- it's not a Falcon.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"