Thread: Tires

Tires

I have a 1961 falcon ranchero and i was looking to get all new/used white walled 13" tires and rims
    I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get any or had any for sale

Have Whitewalls

I've got a full set of 13" whitewalls mounted on 4-lug rims. I had to change over to 14" rims when I converted to front disc brakes. The 13" set is now just taking up room in my garage.

The tires are like-new, the rims are not pristine, but useable.

You can have them.

Send me a PM and we'll arrange something.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

are they white wall tires? I'd really appreciate getting them from you but i just have to make sure of the correct inset for my ranchero because I've had a problem with tires that I've had that were 13" before but the wrong inset... so I wouldnt want to take them from you if they werent the correct size for my car

If you look at my Public Profile, you'll see a picture of my '63 Hardtop. The whitewalls in that picture ... is them. (I now have 14-inch rims/tires on the car.)
    The tires are size 195/70-13, which are a tad wider than the original tires, but they looked and fit exactly as stock on my car.
    The rims, I believe, are the original rims for the car. They were kinda rusty when I got the car, but I cleaned them up a bit and painted them with Rustolium Black. I don't know what their offset is, but I can't imagine them NOT fitting your Ranchero!
    I'll send you another PM...
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4