Thread: Bumpers

Bumpers

So I've seen the bumper shops at the swap meets has anyone purchased bumpers through them and if so how is the quality?
    Also when is the next meet where I could get some? I think I want to swap out mine for new ones.
    As a bonus I know they need cores but mine are decent for a driver so if anyone needs decent drivers and has a core lets talk. Thanks Steve

Every swap meet seems to have 2 or 3 vendors selling bumpers. Seems anytime I look at their supply 62/3 Falcon bumper are there in-stock. Quality is good on the two I bought on the Ranchero. Not show quality, but also didn't charge show quality pricing either.

May have saved a card or something, but they all seem to be called "Bumper Guys, Girls, Dudes, Kings, Queens" or some such thing. Can never keep them straight.

Next swap over here isn't until the fall. Sorry, sold them all my old cores.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I had the chrome shop remove the chrome and then I painted mine, but you could power them silver and clear them , I seen some on a mustang and looked good, jh

I might do that haven't decided yet. Mine are ok could run them as is. I look better at them this weekend. Thanks guys...

I have my rear take-off. It isn't bent that I recall, but just not real shiny. I can't remember if squares are the same as round, but I'm sure you know.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs