Thread: Clips

Clips

Patrick I pulled two of those brackets for the brake line for you last night. I will clean them up and put them with your other piece I have for powder. Now we just need to get on the same side of the water again.?

Thanks. I'll need to drop the rear end off soon anyway so I may come and help out with body work.

I forgot to mention about the shackles - please mask of the shafts where the bushings ride. I'm sure you know that already but I figured I shouldn't leave it to chance.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Yes the shafts and the threaded areas will be masked off. Should clean it all up today. Was going to do it yesterday but the fan in the blast room went south so I have to repair it today.. Yeah!!

Patrick your parts are done, they came out great. I will hold on to them until you are here or I am there. If worse comes to worse I can ship them... Let me know Thanks Steve..

Thanks. I'll be working on the rear end housing this weekend. I need to get that delivered to you so I can get things put together for the BCC show.

I have my Wilwood brakes on order. I've read the install guide and it looks like the calipers are mounted solid to the housing. If that is true, I won't need the soft line brackets.

Can you powder coat steel brake lines? I trying to decide between stainless or have them be the same color as the housing.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Yes I can. I have already coated mine. I actually use a high gloss clear over the bare steel. This way they look silver all the time. But can do them in any color, even pink??
    All I need is a sample of your color or if your local powder guy is cool he can tell you the type of powder he used.. Let me know when you are ready..