Thread: Decals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Decals

Can anyone help me with engine and engine bay decal identifications and locations?

When I got my falcon it had what was left of a 170ci decal on the air cleaner, and that was about it. I would like to obtain the correct decals and their locations for my model year. Dearborn Classics has a decal detailing kit for $19.95, but it is for 62-65 170 & 200 model years. I would like to get only the decals that were original to my 1963, 170ci car if possible.

I am not ready to install decals yet but am going to make an order for parts from Dearborn soon and would like to just get the decals I need at the same time. Fewer orders means less shipping cost!

Guy

Have you tried Auto Krafters?
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

The kit with all the decals, when you buy it, shows all the decal locations. I've done a couple already and it's all right there. I have a sheet in the garage, which I can scan and post here in the next day or so. The decal sets are pretty complete too, with all the decals you'll need in the engine bay.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"