Thread: Falcon Long Topper!

Falcon Long Topper!

My name is Dan Harthorn from Bremerton Wa.

I am new here, but not to Falcon's! There has been a falcon in my life since the day I was brought home from the hospital. I am a Long Topper! I love wagons!!! I have my first car from when I got my license in 1999, a 63 4dr wagon. I have a 62 4dr long top that I am selling to Nathan289. I have a 72 Pinto wagon I am going to Autocross in 09. I love WAGONS!!!!! Even those ugly 1971-1976 Chevy Kingswoods!!! I had dreams of starting a car club in the early 2000's called the Long Topper's but everyone laughed at me "cause wagons are grocery getter's". So I never did.

My 63 is a factory 260 2spd auto 5 lug car. Im slowly working on it right now. Been off of the road since 2004 when the 302 in it blew up. Its getting air bags, big wheels, an injected 5.0 and AOD. It should be done in 2010 or 11. As long as I have it done by my 30th bday in 2012 Ill be happy!
    63 Falcon 4dr wagon. Factory 260 car, but has a 302 now.
    64 Falcon 2dr HT. All original 260 car with 99,9xx miles. We are the 2nd owner
    68 Torino GT Fastback. 2nd owner, grandparents were 1st. 514,xxx miles.
    79 Fairmont 2dr 6cyl 3spd manual.
    05 F150 Supercrew 5.5ft box 2wd

dan,

Welcome to the group..
    And thanks for a cool wagon.. when I get it..
    I can tell you a great story about me and my buddy that had a 70's pinto wagon (copper Color) with the port hole window in the back.. it was a panal wagon.
    It was a 302 car with a 4 speed on the floor from factory..That was a fun car I remember jumping railroad trax in it..
    Hope you can enjoy the falcon fun over there on the west side.. I only get to hear about it..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Welcome Dan. I'd have joined your club.

I've also thought about finding a tudor Pinto (they all were) and making it go fast, but as many as there were of those around in the 70's, they are few and far between now.

Hope to hear more about the wagon Nathan is getting, but feel free to post some more info about the one you have.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"