Thread: Remaining bodies/sheetmetal @ Northwest Classic Falcons

Remaining bodies/sheetmetal @ Northwest Classic Falcons

As I just saw Ron from Northwest Classic Falcons last weekend, I found out that in May anything that's not sold will be scrapped/crushed, so I would advise that if you are needing any bodies, doors, hoods, decklids or anything else, do not delay in contacting him. I wished that I had remembered to take my camera with when I was there last weekend, but I think there are still pictures on his website.
    Some of the things I saw were:

3 different 2 door Wagons
    1 2 door Panel Wagon
    several Rancheros
    several round body Falcons
    a few square body Falcons
    a few 66-70 Falcons
    about 8-15 mostly complete or all the way complete engines {200's, 260's, 289's, 302's, etc..}
    bunches and bunches of doors, hoods, body shells, decklids, rearends, bumpers, etc...

I believe the email address on his website is still good and he is really good about answering them too or I have his phone numbers as well.
    No, I am not associated with Ron at all and won't benefit from this either. I just wanted to get the word out that a very valuable resource for stuff of this type is about to be completely gone, so if you need it, DO NOT DELAY. Man, it kinda made me naseous to see all this stuff and to think of it being crushed
    Last edited by 68FalconSC; February 22nd, 2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: sp
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

I'm new to this, who is Ron and why is he crushing a bunch of parts? Is he the owner of the company? It's a shame any useable parts have to be crushed!

Wish a club had enough $ to give him scrap value and store. I'm sure it makes Ron sick as well as he spent 20 years collecting this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kentdaryl View Post
    I'm new to this, who is Ron and why is he crushing a bunch of parts? Is he the owner of the company? It's a shame any useable parts have to be crushed!
    Ron is Ron Boesl, the founder/owner of Northwest Classic Falcons. He and his wife started the company back in the real early 80's, selling parts, nos items, sheetmetal and whole cars/bodies for Falcons, Rancheros, Comets and econolines. They're retired now and want/need to get out from under the remaining stuff so they can enjoy their retirement.
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

Wow, not the easiest time to try and sell a company.