Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainier Falcons Facebook Group

Rainier Falcons Facebook Group

Hey Gang,

After a discussion at tonight's meeting, I decided to start a Facebook group as a way to market the club and maybe get a new member or two. I'm not sure who else is on FB. I added Joanna and Brian to the group. I remembered Nathan after I made the group and now can't see how to add people. Hopefully you'll see this Nathan!

Anyone else want to join...feel free. I'm not planning on being very active with the group but at least it's out there for people who are searching for us.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/167765523339696/
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; March 22nd, 2013 at 03:36 PM.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Sign me up, I fart around on face book too. I think I have too much spare time somedays.

Its actually my wife that is on facebook. I'll see if I can find the group and join.

I don't have a fb profile. There are certain reasons behind that.. my dog has a fb page though

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Nevermind. Appearently my wife already signed up.....

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Thanks Kenny. That other place I mentioned it might be worth making a presence at is: http://www.hubgarage.com

It appears to be something Chris Jacobs of Overhaulin fame was behind. It's pretty cool to have a place like this that attracts car-only types from all over the world. It is a bit on the slow side, I will warn you, and I get bumped off a lot, but I've already been chatting with an Aussie Falcon owner and I'm trying to become buddies with as many Falcon owners I can find. My garage is Luvfalcons007 in case you want to look.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

If anyone wants to join the group, just log on to your FB account, search for "Rainier Falcons", and you should see the group. Then there's a "Join Group" button to click up near the top of the page.

Since I started the group, I get an email notice to go in and approve you to join.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I guess, if possible, we get the big "F" logo on the web site with a link to the Facebook page. Yes?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Good idea Roger. You're full of 'em!

Pat would have to do it. Here's a link to their logo downloads page:

https://www.facebook.com/brandpermissions/logos.php

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

So..... I don't have a FB account and don't really want one. Is there a way to see this w/o having an account?

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Seeing the FaceBook Page

Here you go Gene...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"