Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cafepress Merchandise

Cafepress Merchandise

Hey all,

As discussed at the meeting I'm going forward with Cafepress. It's only just beginning and I may have a couple things added a day until they are all up. Check it out daily and be sure to buy some stuff!

http://www.cafepress.com/rainierfalcons

Once we get a few more things up, we should put a linkable picture on the home page in that big empty spot.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; November 21st, 2008 at 08:43 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Cafepress

Looking better all the time Roger. I am looking for a hat with the logo. Keep up the good work. Larry

A jacket would be nice too.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I've tried to do a jacket, but the logo is embroidered on a jacket (and a cap too, I think) and the current logo has lettering too small to show up -- at least based upon their image of what it would look like. May look better in real-life, but don't want to chance it. So I've got to edit the logo for these, which I'm working on.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Great Job

That stuff looks better than the national shirts
    Cant wait for the hats.....great job Roger
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

I should have ordered that maternity shirt for Thanksgiving dinner! Room for expansion...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Well... so far I've not been able to find a font similar to the one we use -- short of buying it for $30. If anyone can look on their computers to see if they have Gill Sans in a TrueType font, that would be helpful. Kenny sent the one he uses on a Mac, but that don't work. I need to make a slightly different version of the logo for embroidered items.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

What about a zip up type hoodie sweatshirt with the logos on the back ?
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

Roger, Did you ever find the Gill Sans font? I have Gill Sans MT and Gill Sans Ultra on my computer.
    Gene

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Having to post a message here to keep this near the top - had a message that it couldn't be found. Would really appreciate getting that permanent link to this on our home-page (hint-hint). Mentioned it twice at both meetings (hint-hint). Out of sight, out of mind....
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

I have the baseball jerseys and they are awesome..

I wear them often and had a person inquire about the rainier falcons..
    So its a way to advertise for the club..

I've got two shirts and 2 jackets on stand by waiting for Roger to recieve his first..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan289 View Post
    I have the baseball jerseys and they are awesome..

I wear them often and had a person inquire about the rainier falcons..
    So its a way to advertise for the club..

I've got two shirts and 2 jackets on stand by waiting for Roger to recieve his first..

Nathan
    I ordered a Jacket, a sweat shirt and a tee to get an idea on each. If the embroidery looks good (there isn't a clear indicator on the site of how good it actually will be), then I can go forward with things like hats and such that use the same process. But I'm going to add more than that -- but if the only link is here it's not a good in-you-face way to promote it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"