Thread: Looking for the best Rubber, any recommendations?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for the best Rubber, any recommendations?

Hi

Looking for good weatherstripping for my 64 Convertible, can anyone provide some guidance or direction as to who carries the best and roughly how much it will cost.

As usual, thanks for your help guys..

2Erobrd

I think the best would probably be from Dennis Carpenter {and also probably the most $}. You can go to www.tffn.net and check out the vendor section. There are quite a few Falcon parts vendors listed. Jon
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

uh.. Hhtt uumm...

We have a Resources section too. And it might be easier to browse than TFFN is. Go to Home, Resources.

Truth is most vendors probably sell Dennis Carpenter weatherstripping, but why if you buy it direct from Dennis Carpenter you pay about 25% more for it, is beyond me. But if you go direct you "know" you are getting the Dennis Carpenter product.

I purchased my weatherstripping from Dearborn Classics and the quality was great -- though not everything I get from them has the same quality. Can't remember now whether is said it was Dennis Carpenter weatherstripping.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"