Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Annual All Ford Show

2nd Annual All Ford Show

Hi All,

I just wanted to find out who all was going to the All Ford Show at the XXX Root Beer on Sunday, Sept. 16th. Chime up if you think you're going and if there's enough interest, I'll send an email to the entire group.

I'll be there for sure. My parents will be visiting and I'm sure they'll enjoy it. I'd also like to know if anyone went to the show last year and see what you thought. I've been to several shows at the XXX and they usually have a good turnout when the weather's nice.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny...at this point I plan on being there...the "new" convertible needs to get some miles on it before the rains really come. I have only been to one other show there...I believe it was the first one of the year...it was raining and the turnout was poor...but anxious to get back for another try.

Hal

I would love to go, any specifics? or just ford? i want to bring my 69 falcon

I haven't found good, specific information on the show. It's listed on my "Oldtimer's NW" calendar with a phone number of 425.387.9450. The XXX Root Beer web site doesn't say anything. I'm sure a `69 is fine to enter. I don't really know if they have a cutoff year.

Also, I'm guessing it will start around 10:00?? The last few times we got together for a show at XXX, we met at the Starbucks just down the street.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Senior citizen Guest
    I would love to go and meet some of the group. But we will be on the road for two or three weeks in th motor home. The last chance before winter sets in. I'll look forward to hearing about the event. I hope we have a couple of get togethers this winter for the group.

Red thanks for the info, i am sure the falcon is fine i was more concerned about cost and stuff like that.

i will try to show up been busy year at pizza shop. thanks cliff

No car to show

Hello Falcon Lovers, I will try to make the XXX on the 16th in person but my 64 conv. will be a no show as it needs many things before being road worthy again.

Can anyone vouch for the Falcon interior guys that run a shop in Seattle over by Ray's Boat House????

Thanx, Bob & Izzak

Hey guys! We'll be camping Friday/Saturday up on highway 2. However, if we get back before noon on Sunday I'll grab ladybird and bring her down to the show. Its been a good summer for the wagon, putting some decent around town miles on her again now that she's had her SECOND flex plate replacement in as many years.

Coupe
    Coupe - cooper@icebox500.com

'61 Falcon Tudor Wagon
    200 I6, Fordomatic

'66 Econoline SuperVan
    240 I6, C-4 - 8 Door Model

Quote Originally Posted by Bob & Izzak Sinclair View Post
    Can anyone vouch for the Falcon interior guys that run a shop in Seattle over by Ray's Boat House????
    That would be Jake and the business is "Original Falcon Interiors". He did my interior, Pat's too and Nathan from Spokane also. He has great NOS stuff or can make something custom if you like. A good guy to get to know as he also usually has a few parts cars around.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

Thanks for the notice, Kenny - I mistakenly had it on my calendar for the 15th. I"ve been driving my Falcon for the first time all summer the past few days, and plan to be there although probably not until early afternoon.

I went last year (where Kurt won a trophy) and there were classes all the way up to late models, so I think you can bring just about anything as long as it's a Ford.

Also, just a reminder - the KEXP "shake the shack" car show is on the 29th - the last big show of the year. We had a great group of falcons last year at that show - more than any other model, so hopefully we'll do it again. I'm even organizing my photography meetup group to go because it's such a fun event. KEXP has not put out a formal announcement on their web page yet, but I'll let you know when they do.

T
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Yes indeed, the KEXP show is GOOD TIMES. Live music, just enough cars (not too many) and very nice people. I will be there with Lady Bird for sure.
    Coupe - cooper@icebox500.com

'61 Falcon Tudor Wagon
    200 I6, Fordomatic

'66 Econoline SuperVan
    240 I6, C-4 - 8 Door Model

When to we get to see that 8 door van, Coupe? If you have pics, please post them here on the forum or on my new Falcon photo page at http://www.flickr.com/groups/classic...ns_and_comets/
    Thor Johnson
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Thanks for the heads up on the XXX Rootbeer show Kenny. I am going to make an honest effort to go. I have to work that day at 2:30pm but I could stop in for a few. The KEXP show sounds like fun as well. I know one of the DJ's over there. As for the question about falcon interiors. I am going to meet with Jake soon about installing new upholstery in my 64 Futura. I have heard good things about him and My friend Pat has known him for years. Hope to see you at the shows.

Sean

Kenny,

I'm still planning on coming, although I won't be there until about 1pm. If it's raining when I'm ready to leave home, that's another story - my car's steering is scary enough when the pavement is dry.

If you remember, please bring the Kon Tiki book, and if you still have one, an extra copy of newsletter volume 1,issue 2.Thanks!

T
    Thor Johnson
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan