Thread: Attn Roger...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Attn Roger...

Couldn't figure out how to put pics in a PM so I will just put them here..
    I took pics last night of the cover, sorry for the crud on it but it was to late and too cold to wash it off. This is all the pieces I have for it. I hope they are all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can't, for whatever reason I have not yet asked about, but plan to at some point, post pics in the PM threads.

I don't know if that is all the parts or not. I'll have to look at what Gene has again - or maybe he can ring in here. I think the thing he is still unsure about is how to attach the filler piece with the least amount of damage to trim pieces, etc (not that my trim pieces are all that pretty.) I still don't have a decent drivers-side curve transition piece as it is (the two you sent were just too far gone).

I'm sure I can McGyver/Goldberg something regardless of what is there. Those springs are priceless. A couple hydraulic rods might be in order.

So, yes, hold them for me and when I make it over the pond we'll get them out of your hair.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

You got it. For what it is worth I have a contact over in the Buckley area that has a TON of trim parts for our cars. I think he has at least 5 grills for each year from 60 through 65. I saw on his list he has several bed trim corner pieces and some surround pieces as well. I just bought my tail lights from him and they are in great shape. (show quality compared to the junk I got from DVAP) Give me a ring this afternoon or I will call when I am done blasting for the day and I will give you his info. I was going to buy all the bed trim just because I need some and I figured you would as well. I think he might have a stone shield for my 65 too....
    Anyway I will chat with you this afternoon... Later.

Or if you can call now I have 20 minutes or so before I go into the man cave...

I probably missed "the window" - so feel free to call anytime you are out of the cave. I've got to head down to the welding area shortly to work on welding Gene's pulley, but should hear the phone (or feel it) when you call.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"