Thread: Suppier Quesion

oldford63 Guest

Smile Suppier Quesion

Has anyone purchased door panels from "Original Falconcomet" before? They are based in Seattle, Wa. If so how were they? Quality, fit, apperance, etc... Also does anyone know if there are other venders suppling door panels for 1963 4 door Falcons?

Thanks

That would be Jake. I purchased my carpet and seat covers from him. It's good stuff. I haven't done my door panels yet but will go back to Jake when I do.

Jake is a bit crotchety (is that a word?) but is honest. He also seems to think that Falcons are worth way more than they are.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Suppier Question

I will soon let you know about his work. He is recovering bucket seats and rear seat. He is also doing door panels for me. Larry

My entire interior was from him. He sent the following picture to use to help me decide to use his door panels on my 65 wagon:

So when I ordered them and installed mine, this is what mine looks like:

He's always done good by me, but he's got a reputation with others. He's not a high volume seller, so his prices are a bit more than most, but his quality so far has been very good.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"