Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nathan's wife's painted ranchero

Nathan's wife's painted ranchero

here's some pics of the wife's ranchero

The pictures aren't the greatest and the rig is back at the painters for touch up.
    I'll get better pics when i get it back and back together..

Nathan
    Attached Images Attached Images

When you get it back please give us a close up of those tail lights!

heres a better pic with out the lens installed

Very cool.... One of these days I'm going to get a 'chero.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

thank you,

Cheros are cool.. My wife had a choice big dimaond wedding ring or her own project car.. guess which one she chose....
    When I get it back I get to finish installing all of its interior.. door panals.. make a panal for behind the seat...install the 8 track player and add more speakers for it..
    put all its chrome back on.. I have a newer/better grill coming for it. Next is a new front bumper..

She chose the project car after her big diamond wedding ring...

Nathan

Cool ranchero. I love the rear wheel wells. How were they done

the rear wheel openings were made from a pair of front fenders.
    then extensions were made from the rear inner well to the new outer panal.
    The previous owner actually did all the work, plus a few other mods. Such as the frenched tail lights, the rear rollpan he also made "B" piller panals to look more like the Aussie cheros..
    My favorite thing is the drain tubes in the corner of the beds that run through to under the car so water wont pool in the bed of the truck.

Nathan

lookin pretty sharp Nathan
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

I'll try and post some updated pics.. I've installed some fo the trim and put the interior together..

Nathan

here are those pics..

Nathan

looks good Nathan!

but i gotta ask...is it just the angle of the pic...or are the rear fender wells not centered to the wheels?

I dont mean to be judgemental...(its closer to done than any of mine)..,
    ...just asking....still luv me?
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

I noticed that too..
    I think it the angle of the photo,
    But I'm going to go check when the wife comes home from work.. she drove it today...

Nathan

Let's hope it's the angle of the dangle or there's going to be some other things likely dangling under there.

I took a picture of my wagon the other day (for my boring post) and when I opened it in Photoshop I noticed it was all distorted. That's what you get with a 10-20mm lens, I guess.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"