Hi, before I begin, after reading responses on other forums, I should say a few things first. I have owned about thirty cars in my life, maybe more, I've built a few from the ground up, and rebuilt about half of a few more. I'm no whiz, I'm not a mech. by trade, I just learned by doing, and I have some skills but nothing to brag about.

I'm not looking for anything other than specifically what I'm asking in my question, and hopefully that will save anyone the trouble of writing about having my current rad mended or a new anything, or Griffin something or others.

The radiator in my 1964 Ford Falcon two door post sedan with factory 260 V8 and three speed manual trans blew on me, and rather than have it soldered up or replacing it with a new one or replacing it with an expensive aluminum radiator, I want to head to pull apart or pick n' pull and pull a modern radiator from a car.

So are there any modern rads with their lightweight plastic tanks and alloy cores that close in dimension to the Falcon radiator and that have the same location for the hoses?

Has anybody found a similarly sized modern alternative that pretty much fits right in with maybe only some new holes drilled for mounting?

Thank guys.