Thread: Call me crazy - Ranchero's (again)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Call me crazy - Ranchero's (again)

Well, though Steve at Doghows Power Coating has hinted in a couple of his threads, he and I have been negotiating on the purchase of one of his Ranchero's for a couple months or so. But after we discussed the condition of one and his recent interest in parting with the yellow 63 Ranchero I went over there yesterday and gave the yellow 63 a thorough looking at.

Both cars have the typical floor rot and "under the bed access" rot, but the yellow car is at least a driver. The gray Ranchero has better doors than the yellow car and a few trim accessories in better shape too. So after a bit of discussion we came to a deal and I purchased both of them. I will drive the yellow one away as-is and part out the gray one at his house.

He's also got a well-hacked 61 wagon there he used to get parts for his sedan delivery, but it has a few good parts left on it too, which would be well worth getting off the car before it is hauled off to a crusher. So maybe we can make an early trip to Sequim - a few of us - early Spring and have a big parting-out party, I'll treat anyone who comes to a great feast somewhere.

So here's why they call me crazy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"