Thread: 1964 ranchero and more

1964 ranchero and more

I Bought a 1964 Ranchero for parts. Seeing as I now have a surplus of parts for rancheros I thought I might spread the word. I'm 16 so money is tight. If anyone wants to know about parts or anything I will gladly reply. Besides most car parts you would expect i also have a inline 6 cylinder that turns over but just needs a carb. rebuild.
    I also have other parts that are not currently on the car such as a whole v8 rear end, heater linkage, dash parts, gauges, i have painted quarter panels for the front that are in almost perfect condition. I have many, many more parts if you have any questions about what I have feel free to ask.

Can you post a few pictures?
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

Would be interested in the engine tell me more . Thanks Steve

yes I will try to get some pictures up in the afternoon.

For the motor, all i know is it is an inline 6 cylinder with a generator not an alternator. I put gas in the carb. and the motor kicked over just fine. However to run it would need a carb rebuild

Carbs are not a problem. Post up a couple pics and pm me what you might want for the engine. Thanks Steve.

Sorry to all who have been waiting for a response. I had severe problems replacing a water pump and timing chain cover. Heres a few photos of what I am offering
    Attached Images Attached Images