Thread: Glyptal ?

Glyptal ?

Pat, When you did your motor did it take a full QT to do it ? I can get it local but in spray can and not sure I want to do it that way. Any tips ?

Thanks .
    Take Care
    Earl

www.ranchero65.com

I bought a quart from Eastwood. I used on my engine block. Kenny used it on his 8" ceneter section and I send a small jar to someone on fordmuscle.com to do his 9". There is still a lot left. The can is anly about 1" down from full.

I can send you a small jar for your engine. PM me with a mailing address.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Pat Thanks for your kind offer but I have a QT that will be here Mon. I found that Caswell Plating has it for $38 a QT . I feel that by brushing it on I wouldn't have to tape up as much as I would by using a spray can .
    Take Care
    Earl

www.ranchero65.com

Hey Pat...save a little bit for me! I do plan on finishing my cylinder head one of these days and want to paint some on the trough.

Here's a shot of the center section after I painted it. I'm not sure what they used originally but it looks pretty close.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Hey all, I have more than a full quart left after I did the inside of my truck engine (yes, it seemed to have multiplied). It's pricy stuff and I'm sure I'll never use it all, so feel free to ask if -- anyone needs some. I'll squeeze some out for you.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"