Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January Meeting

Hmmm, that's "LOST" premiere night as well - decisions decisions........
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Yeah, I was invited to a "Lost party" myself... but the decision wasn't that hard. I'd prefer to record it and FF through the endless commercials in that 2-3 hour period anyway. Actually... what's live TV? I forgot.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Just to let those of you in the north who are going to drive down, I'm deciding to work late tomorrow and just go there direct from work (all of two blocks) rather than drive north just to turn around and drive back. So don't worry about adding me to your carpool plans -- if there were any.

See you at The Burg @ 7PM!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Sorry guys but I won't be there. I'm home sick today. Let me know if I have any to-dos as a result of the meeting.
    Last edited by pbrown; January 21st, 2009 at 09:32 PM.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

No dotos, but you have a couple to dos.

Kenny will discuss with you, he said.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Monthly meeting place

I was all set to go to the meeting and than the location was changed and I could not make it to burgermaster. Has it been determined if Burgermaster is going to be the regular meeting place?
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Roger,
    Does anyone post the minutes of the meeting? I was just wondering what was discussed..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Kenny took the minutes. Typically we get the minutes in the newsletters, but I'm not sure when he'l get to that considering his computer problems. Maybe he can post them here.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"