Thread: 62 Ranchero Steering Wheel

62 Ranchero Steering Wheel

What is the size of original steering wheel on a 62 Ranchero , I have my Ranchero and my parts truck (both 62) and they have different size steering wheels . I bought a horn ring and that was a different size ,didn't fit ether one. If some one knows I would appreciate it. THANKS

I think the one off my delivery was 17". Way to big for me my new one is only 14".
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

62 falcon , steering wheel

Thanks for the info. Do you still have the org. Steering wheel and if you do would you sell it /what condition is it in ?? If your interested in selling it would You sent a pic, of the old one to woodstocka1@Gmail.com maybe we can make a deal and if not can you sent a pic of you new one and maybe I'll go you route . I really appreciate your help, have a good day.

I'll check the shop this am, but I think I have two originals not sure about the horn rings but should have at least one of those.
    I'll attach a pic of the new one now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Well I went out to the shop and looked around and I must have sold or given that steering wheel to someone already (did I mention I turned 50 this year). Sorry about that I swore I had at least one out there. Anyhow hope the pic helps with the new one.. Maybe we can convince Roger into posting a pic of his woodgrain wheel? I think that is an awesome look for a more stock type car...
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

62 falcon , steering wheel

Well thanks for going through all that trouble ,you helped me with the info anyway . THANKS. Again and if I can ever return the favor let me know . OSCAR

I have three 65 versions (two are scrap to me), but I think they are smaller anyway. I can measure one of those if it'll help.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"