Thread: New Falcon

New Falcon

I sold my blue hot rod falcon convertible a few weeks ago and have been on the hunt for a nice 65 Convertible cruiser....found one and bought it....that is the good news....unfortunately it is in Staten Island New York so it will take a little time to get here. The seller is a long time collector who has been selling off his collection due to health problems. It has air conditioning, cruise control, power rack and pinion, 3 speed auto with overdrive, bucket seats etc...a new top and new paint. I think we will be quite happy with it. I just hope we can get it here while the weather is still nice...seems like almost everyday since I sold mine it has been convertible weather. I have attached a couple of pictures...hopefully I have sized them correctly.
    Hal

Try again....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice. I see the FCA sticker in the window... that is a good sign.

Nice Ride

Very nice Hal. Cant wait to see more pics
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Very nice! And dual spotlights too...you could take that thing deer hunting some night!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Hal that is a hung dinger. I can't wait to see it. Let us know when the boat docks. Anxious to see how they did the power r @ p.

Jerry Kirby

I'm also anxious to see it...in person. The seller seems like a straight up fellow but one never knows I guess....I have resized some more pictures so I hope the upload works ok...will take awhile to determine just how much to shrink them down for the upload...

Hal
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny....still trying to figure out where to place the gun rack for the 30:06....actually...the spot lights are not something I like...I guess all the wiring is there etc but not hooked up...I don't know how they are mounted but if I can take them off without leaving a big hole...they will be gone...perhaps sell them to recover some of my investment?

The seller says he will load it up with a lot of parts...I guess a new grant steering wheel that he never installed...as set of new stock wheels...new set of sill plates etc.
    He also has a new set of custom wheels...can't remember the name but they were original on Mustangs?...says for me to make him almost any offer...they are new but given his health situation he will not have a need for them.

I hope to have it picked up very early next week and then wait for it to get here.....

Hal

Hal,

I have a brand new set of black kick panels I bought for my '65 but went another way. You can have them for your new dream car if needed.

Jerry

Jerry..did you ever get your car on the road? I was with the crew last winter, seems like it was comming along quite well then....john h

Jerry...thanks for the offer....might take you up on it....the car is supposed to be picked up at the seller's place today....then to the shipping terminal for ultimate delivery here....anxious for it to be on the road coming this direction....right now estimated time of arrival is Aug 3rd...but sure hope it gets here sooner....Let me take a look at the kick panels....but if yours is new they are probably better than what is in it.

Thanks
    Hal

Quote Originally Posted by falcon cobra View Post
    Jerry..did you ever get your car on the road? I was with the crew last winter, seems like it was comming along quite well then....john h
    Have done a little but is not on road yet. Thanks for asking.

Jerry