Thread: Classy Chassis - E. Wenatchee

Classy Chassis - E. Wenatchee

Probably a little late but the Classy Chassis in East Wenatchee is Saturday May 6. It'll be my first time at the show. My brother just had surgery so it's possible his Falcon will not make it to the show. Would love to see some other Falcons there so throwing it out there for folks.
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

Good luck at the show Scott!
    Thanks for representing.
    And good luck to your brother too.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Fairly confident I won't make it. More repairs done on my shoulder than I expected. Guess I'll have to show off the new wheels on it at a different show.

It's a great show. Friday night is a parade followed by a cruise in on Wenatchee Avenue in Wenatchee. Saturday is a great show with easily 250+ cars. That and it is, typically, great Eastern WA weather!

Fun show today. Attendance appeared to be down according to my brother. Four Falcons in total including mine and another 65 from Aberdeen.

My favorite was the 63 Squire Wagon - nice presentation.

Couldn't keep my hood where I wanted it alot of the day because of the wind. Had some great comments so all in all a really good day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

Looks like you had a good turnout. Wish I could have made it, but too many irons in the fire.

Reminds me a bit like the Run to Roslyn show. Used to do that show every year, but stopped for some reason. Wonder if it is still going...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"