Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Mini Regional

Roger found a set of four wheel covers at the swap meet a few weeks ago. I shined up the best two and installed the last of the clockworks I had purchased a while back. So put these down as donations for the mini-regional raffle.

Roger made a nice floor lamp out of wheel covers last year. If anyone has something Falcon related and cool to turn into something cooler (crankshaft table lamp anyone??), we're always looking for things that will sell a few more raffle tickets!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Anyone know of a good Rv place that is near the car show venue?

This time my oops, the wife did it, has a different theme to it...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nathan289; June 7th, 2015 at 07:42 PM.
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Looks like fun times to me! Hey Lucy!

I have no doubts there is a KOA somewhere in this neck of the woods. That would be where I'd check first.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

We're thinking Dash point state park. Its about 14 miles away.

We'll see you guys in July..

Think the falcon can pull it? Lol..

I want to find a 57-66 f250 in red and white, to pull the trailer.
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Food

I was at a show today and talked with some nice ladys who ran the food truck. They have the 26th of July open. Food was good(burgers and dogs) and they were nice. Mocha Motion is their truck, 253-232-3726 and www.themochamotion.com. Larry I hope you can contact them
    Last edited by don b; June 27th, 2015 at 02:47 PM.

2015 Mini Regional

I called and left a message to get back to me. Sounds like they would be fine. If I don't hear back from them tomorrow I will call them again. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Should have looked here before answering the PM. Thanks for checking Larry.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

2015 Mini Regional

Mocha Motion will be at our show on the Sunday the 26th. They will arrive at 0900 and stay at least until 1300 or later if they are still selling.
    They offer a lot of coffee's as you can tell by their name. They sell hot dogs. Hope they sell a lot to make it worth their while so let's support them the best we can. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

I won't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow (on the 15th), but I do plan to be at the Mini (without Granddad's falcon) and can help out where needed-especially in the morning through lunch time. A few thoughts/comments:
    Last year-

Trash was all full when we got there- unless someone has discussed this with Griote's, I can show up with some large trash bags just in case. Just let me know.

Ice- I brought it last year- happy to bring it again if requested- just let me know if we are still doing ice given that we have a lunch truck there...

Greeter- I was one of the first to show up last year, it seemed like especially early in the morning people were showing up with their cars- and it wasn't real clear where to go/get picture taken/park/etc. or what the layout is. I'm happy to take any assignments to help out with that too- just let me know.
    Last edited by dhbfaster; July 14th, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

I'll let others comment on the need for trash-bags or ice, but if nobody does by tomorrow, we'll discuss and update you post-meeting.

As for a greeter and director of traffic, if you are available, that would be great!

As far as a registration table attendant I know Gene volunteered for this, but it isn't looking like he'll be making it this year. Not speaking for him, but that's a distinct possibility based upon his current travels. So that station will need a volunteer - just in case. I think Steve Harwood hung out with him last year too, handing out goodie bags, so perhaps he's able to do-so again this year if Gene can't make it, along with another volunteer. Please consider helping here if you're a good people-person.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"