Thread: Upcoming Meeting - Elections! - 10/20

Upcoming Meeting - Elections! - 10/20

Hi all,

I know...finally, it's about time, what took so long! It's been awhile since we had a formal meeting so I've made plans for one in a couple of weeks. We'll be having annual elections for officers so please try to make this meeting if you don't already have plans. Bring any ideas you have for the upcoming year and think about what you want to do to help grow the club and make it a great resource for local Falcon fanatics.

Date: Saturday, October 20

Time: 10:15 - 11:30 a.m.

Address: 4000 East Madison Ave., Seattle

Arrive early if you want to order something to eat or drink. This Starbucks has warm breakfast sandwiches as well as the usual pastries and a nice meeting room that we've signed up for. I have the room from 10-noon so this should give us time if it runs long. I'll also have some nice raffle prizes!

Hope to see you there!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Dang, I do already have plans - and I've been saving something for the next raffle, too! I'll look forward to hearing the results of the big election afterwards
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

I will be there with the big red car.

I will bring a pound of fresh coffee beans for the raffle.

I can all ready taste the yummy breakfast sandwich...

Thanks Jeff. I've also got a few goodies for the raffle. This time I'm going to try the Black Forest Ham, egg and cheddar cheese. Mmmmmmm

Hope to see some of you others there. Drive your Falcons so we can kick tires afterwards! If your bird is still "in progress", don't worry. Everyone is welcome.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I'm planning on being there.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Always glad to see you show up Gary! It looks like a 50% chance of the wet stuff but since I washed and vacuumed the Falcon after work I'll bring it rain or shine.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

I'll be there without the wagon. It's in my friend garage in Renton while I begin a winter long rebuild process on his '65 Mustang, which is now in my garage. I hope a few others show up...

Thor, I was going to bring those magazines if I'm supposed to still give them to someone. Was it Patrick... I can't remember now. I won't haul them if nobody other than you is supposed to get them.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"