Thread: WTB: `62 Antenna

WTB: `62 Antenna

Before I shell out $55 for a new antenna, I'm wondering if anyone has one in good shape that they're wanting to part with? Mine broke off last winter and got even more trashed when I took it off to do some painting recently.

Thanks!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny,

Can you take a picture of what your old one looks like. I've got a couple laying around here (I think), but it may help us to look and see if it looks like the one you want/need.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

My old one is on it's way to the landfill right now. And I can't upload a photo for some reason. Here's a link to the one from Falcon Enterprises.

http://falconparts.com/1960%2D1963+RADIO+ANTENNA.html

The base is round and angled. The photo looks very similar to one for a `64-65 and I'm not sure of the differences. If you find them, let me know and I'll come try them out sometime. No hurry. I still need to polish the clear coat this weekend if the weather is dry!

Thanks!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny,

Spaced out getting back to you -- crazy week.

My left-over parts bin didn't turn up a decent antenna for you. I'll be heading to the swap tomorrow so if I see one in a dollar box I'll grab you one.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Thanks Roger. Even the $5 box would be fine if it's in good shape.

I'm not going to be able to make the fall meet this year. Looks like it might be chilly but sunny. Hope you find some treasures!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

Well... even looking in the $5 bins didn't turn up an antenna for you Kenny. Sorry. I'd have even tried to call you if I saw anything -- but nada.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"