Thread: January 20th Meeting

January 20th Meeting

Hey all,

We'll be having a meeting at the U-dub BurgerMaster on January 20th @7PM. Hope you can make it.

If you plan to grab a burger and shake, try to get there a little early so we can start the meeting on-time.

Thanks!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

If you have it, I will come...
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Looking forward to it! I doubt if they've been published yet but if anyone has a local 2010 car show calendar, bring it along.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

See you there.
    Gene

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

see you there - if anyone has a used 63-64 turn signal switch and harness to donate , bring it to the meeting. I hate to buy a new one ($44) when I will be swapping the column to a 1962 auto set up next year.

If anyone has an unneeded pair of rear shock leaf-spring supports (the parts the u-bolts go into) they want to part with (they can be the small 7.25 rear size), and maybe a V8 driveline or at least one half of one with a yoke attached, I could use them if they have them and they're coming to the meeting. I'll post in the parts wanted too, but I need to make some adaptations to mount my new 8" rear end. I'll pay you whatever you think they are worth.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Darn it roger,

I went and bought me a cool 63 hard top with all the cool sprint goodies so I had a reason to bring you a 7 1/4 rear end.. and I find out you got a cool new 8" rear?? I might have the plates and u bolts if you want them.. darn it..

Yes I bought my fourth falcon....
    one more and i have my own club

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Well Nathan... sorry about that. I was almost about to give up.

Nice to hear you have a few extra bucks laying around burning a hole in your pocket to save another Falcon. There've been a few hardtop 63's around here over the past year, but if that's a Sprint, lucky you!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

see you tonight

I have to scoot around 7:30, but will definitely be there for the first part of the meeting!

-Joanna

I had made plans to attend the meeting, but have something come up and now won't be able to attend. DRAT! I always look forward to the meetings!
    Gene

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Why Gene, that must have been your clone that was there then. Amazing what they can do these days.

Also, Gene, you mentioned "the radio that was your Dad's" when I mentioned your radio was toast. This afternoon I realized you may have been thinking about that old tube radio you handed off to me -- not the one from your Ranchero, which I said I would open up and see what shape it was in. I was talking the one from your Ranchero. I don't suppose it was that one you wanted me to toss -- even though I can't fix it without some other donor(s) to get the parts it needs -- was it?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"