Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bellevue Ford Picnic - Sun June 3rd

Post Bellevue Ford Picnic - Sun June 3rd

Last edited by Luva65wagon; April 15th, 2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: made sticky
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

Just pinging this back into the top of the leader board.

Anyone who wants to drive in with us, as we usually do, try to meet up at the BurgerKing at Factoria Mall by 9AM. We'll all cruise in at the same time. If you plan to come, but are gonna be a little late - just let us know and we'll try and hold a spot or two if we can.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

It will be nice sunday so I hope we can get a lot of falcons there, patrick would you be so kind to bring your narrow band A/F tester ? I and maybe others need to know what it say's, oh oh or is it wide band I forgot, remember Nooooo rain...jh

Well is anyone going to the ford show? we have a lot of falcons around here so why not go and show, ....jh

I'm going! I'll be at the BK around 8:30 to grab some breakfast. I love these Sunday shows. That gives me Saturday to scrub off the moss...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I've not done this show before. Do you guys go as "show" or "spectator" cars? Not sure I'm ready to be judged as a "show" car.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

If it's not raining buckets I will meet you guys @ BK. In my experience it is more of a casual show than a hard core spit and polish. In fact it used to be called a picnic. John H is the only guy I know that has walked out of there with any kind of an award... but that was before the rest of us guys started showing up to give him some competition

When I went last year I didn't have all my glass installed. At least I'm making some progress.

This is definitely a "come as you are" show. Yours is plenty nice to show off!

So far it's partly cloudy, a 10% chance of rain, and a high of 61. Sounds good to me!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon cobra View Post
    It will be nice sunday so I hope we can get a lot of falcons there, patrick would you be so kind to bring your narrow band A/F tester ? I and maybe others need to know what it say's, oh oh or is it wide band I forgot, remember Nooooo rain...jh
    I'll bring the AFR tool. It's a wide band.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

This show is a non judged show, it's a picnic, kick the tires, and visit with car people that you havent see since last year, so bring your ride gene, hope to see ya there....jh

Looks like I'm going to make it this week-end. See you at BK!

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Quote Originally Posted by SmithKid View Post
    I've not done this show before. Do you guys go as "show" or "spectator" cars? Not sure I'm ready to be judged as a "show" car.
    After looking at the flier, I see where you are getting the "Show or Spectator" question.

We are all "show" cars. The $5 spectator car fee is just parking lot fee for the lookie loo crowd. Those cars are not allowed in the show area and do not get a dash plaque.

Thanks Jeff, I had pretty well figured that out from yours (and others) previous responses.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

I'm bringing Flarechero this year. First show for it. Gene, if you want to caravan over - come on by about 8AM.

Too bad Gary's car is running a'foul. If you could get it there Gary - we could maybe tune it up while we're there! Heck, we installed stuff on Jeff's wagon last year.

It's a pretty fun show, really. Nice orchestra playing music, boy scouts selling hot dogs and soda for cheap, a ice cream vendor, lots of unique cars, always shade trees to hide under if we need to. Use'ta be all Fords, but it still is mostly. The "others" seem to hang out in the higher or lower lots. We always have about the greatest contingent there... if we all would choose to park in the same spot that is.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"