Thread: newbie

Hi, I'm new. I've got a '63 Futura four-door... 69K original miles. Drove it up here from Utah last summer. You can see me (and my four pound dog) cruising Ruston Way in Tacoma.

Welcome, I just joined the local Falcon club a few months ago and the members are a great bunch of people.They do events, car shows and help each other out with their cars and much much more. Consider joining if yould like.
    Your car is beautiful, I just visited Utah for the first time a few weeks ago.Any questions you may have about your car, this is the place to ask as these people are helpful and know a lot!
    IMG_0456cropthumb

Thanks, Gina...

... for the welcome. I have always steered away from clubs in the past but maybe this time I'll give it more of a try.

Think of us as your typically disfunctional family if that helps you.

We are a chapter of the national Falcon club, but many on this forum are just Falcon owners like yourself. We'd like everyone to participate at the club level, but understand the club scene isn't for everyone. I too was hesitant, after partaking in a club with all the cliques and political "stuff" they seem to have, and swore "never again." The forum is open to all. Share to your hearts content. Come to meetings, if you want. No obligation to join.

But we're really just a bunch of people who like Falcons. We try, as a club, to offer benefits to members that otherwise they couldn't do. Having tech days, doing work on their cars, things like that. I'm sure at current shop rates we've saved members a total of $50K so far. As club members we all benefit by learning more from each other and knowing our participation has a goal towards making that happen for others.

So whether you join or not - WELCOME!

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"