Thread: used pieces wanted for 62

used pieces wanted for 62

I am looking for some used pieces for my 62 "barn find" Ranchero. Roger has a bunch of stuff I need to pick up but I don't think he has the following items I will still need; 1 tail light lens w/o back-up, carpet, I am looking for something that has been taken out of a "nice" car and replaced with new. Just something old but not stinky. Red or black. Possibly some front end stuff as well. Roger is going to inventory what he will or will not use and see what is left. I will need the front grill and light trim, splash shield, and bumper.
    Trying to put the car back on the road as cheaply as possible so I can put the money into the delivery.
    Thanks in advance for all your help. Steve...

Extra taillights are MIA

Steve,

I spent over two hours looking for the spare taillights and I have no idea where they disappeared to. I hope they, like another box of parts, didn't end up at the swap meet. I've run out of places to look.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

No worries Roger. I did a little trimming and put the 63's from the delivery in. Got the car running and driving well. Need to change the oil, and drive it a bit, Oh yeah and registration. Hopefully I will feel comfortable enough to drive it over Sunday.
    Quick question, the bed trim you sent over. Do you have the piece that go around the window and the 2 small curved piece on the bottom?? If not that is OK I appreciate all the help with parts so far. I owe you big. Thanks Steve

I have a 4dr 62 I amlooking to get rid of, what parts do you still need?

Roger hooked me up pretty good. All I am looking for now is the kick panels, don't care what shape as long as they are one piece. I've got bumpers and everything else on the car now.
    Is your car a wagon or a sedan?? Wife wants a 4 door wagon? Go figure.
    Thanks for the info. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by doghows View Post
    Roger hooked me up pretty good. All I am looking for now is the kick panels, don't care what shape as long as they are one piece. I've got bumpers and everything else on the car now.
    Is your car a wagon or a sedan?? Wife wants a 4 door wagon? Go figure.
    Thanks for the info. Steve
    Ya, I have some pretty nice silver type kick panels for the pass and drivers side front. the pass has a crack where on of the screws went thru, but otherwise they are mint. (plastic is not even sun faded I don't think)

it is a sedan, but tons of great parts on it for anything you want to do.

I'll sell ya the kicks alone if you are interested. make me an offer
    Last edited by redtail; November 24th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.