Thread: Returning to the Pacific Northwest

Returning to the Pacific Northwest

Well after 4 years of working on a new Military vehicle I am finnall on my way back to the greater Seattle area. Sorry to the two people that mailed me I hostly was so busy I completely forgot about this. Planning on finnally joing the club that is if you want more members.
    Your current state of mind to fix your current problem is not the same as it was when you created it.

thinking about selling my Falcon have owned her for 14 years... Any thoughts
    Your current state of mind to fix your current problem is not the same as it was when you created it.

Steve will buy it, he needs MORE Falcons!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Steve will need a new wife pretty soon if I keep this up... Hmmm no Honey do List????

People have a lot of reasons why they buy - and then sell - something they've had for a long time. I know, for me, when I sold my '56 F100 Panel, which I had had since I was 19 and sold when I was 48, it was very hard to do. I had a lot of "me" in that truck. It finally came down to realizing I didn't have it in me to keep up the maintenance on the thing. Plus not having a two-car garage made it hard to justify keeping something that rare outside anymore. It was either that or my Falcon wagon. So after almost 30 years - I watched it drive away into the sun.

So, ask yourself why you are selling it. I see in your other post that the flame is out. What caused the flame in the first place?

(Look at me acting like some sort of psychiatrist. )
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

well over the past 7 years I have not done much to the car other then drive it a couple times a year. and change the oil. The Car is not finished though it is a very good clean car. I just feel that I will not have the time and or money to get started back on the car for atleast another 10+ years and it feels like a anchor to me.

That's not a good place to be. Best just to let it go and move onto something you are more interested in.

Maybe a Ranchero this time?

Can you post some pictures and perhaps a starting price of what you want to get out of it? I'm "all full up" on Falcon's at the moment, but it will help others who might be interested in it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"