Thread: Monroe swapmeet

Monroe swapmeet

Hi Roger,

Just curious, how did the swap meet sale go? Did the club get rich? when you get a chance.

Jerry
    PS. Thanks for all your efforts

It was a long weekend (for me), to say the least. The club made about $350 before we deducted expenses to go there, which was about $50.

I think the only thing you brought which didn't come back with me was the headers and the kick panels. Some of it, once I went through it, was not in good enough shape to do much with, so when they didn't sell at the meet, we put them in the free pile... then onto the trash pile. I brought a whole pile of stuff as did Bill Williams and Starbucks (via Kenny and Jeff).

We, of course, appreciate the donation you made Jerry and we'll put any monies we made towards having a regional meet in the northwest.

I am still looking for your post requesting a tech day as well. Just make sure you make a concise list of things (as you know it) you have left needing to do.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"