Thread: Car Theme opinions

Car Theme opinions

I had my local pinstripe guru and friend Skip do these renderings of my Sedan delivery. I would like your guys opinion. It mostly comes down to color but tell me what you think???
    Attached Images Attached Images

I agree with your wife's choice.

I like the paint on your Metro. Maybe add some light, light, light blue (ghost) scallops under the pearl. That's what I wish I'd done b/4 the pearl was applied. But Jeff prob'ly has the safest suggestion.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

I like all of those. I might bring the parting line down to the first ridge line. I like the darker upper and lighter lower half versions. The green with dark roof and hood was sharp looking.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Green......

Green looks good. I think it needs to stand out...... Neutral colors dont work.....its a SEDAN DELIVERY!!!!!! it needs to Pop!!!!!!1
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

My original thought was the blue with a light blue silver on the top, but now I am more confused than ever.
    Good part is my Wife picked the color for the Metro so this one is all me!!! Skip liked the purple one best?? I don't think I am a purple kinnda guy. Oh well lots of sanding to do first. Thanks for your input.

How about viking blue bottom and a dark navy blue hood and roof?

Here is a Cobra with viking blue:
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I like that blue!! I am a little gun shy of dark roofs. I live in Phoenix and Las Vegas for many years and dark means HOT.. I know that is not a huge deal up here but what if I ever have to go back??? Love the pic thanks...

I looked and before I read anything I said to myself it needs to be lighter on the bottom than the top... then Patrick said the same thing. So of the three I like most, being the upper two and left-most two (duplicating one choice here) I like the white/yellow one most. That is of course if your wife likes it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"