Thread: Hello ?

Hello ?

I would like to know whats going on here ? some times there are 10 or more people that log on and say nothing but about 2 people,is there just nothing to say. this is a club is for evereone and you can say what ever. and if roger and steve don't post picts or something no body seems to care about it all. there are a lot of folks that have left and have not come back, just my 2cents....john h

My 2cts is that only members of the club can bitch about the club.

You can complain about the forum but don't get it confused with the club. They're two different things. The club supports the forum and some members use it as a tool... but the forum is not the club.

I answered a question from a new member just a few days ago as did Pat. Don't we count? Didn't see you chime in.

John, I just don't understand you sometimes buddy.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I would chime in some more but I have been going 8-10hrs at the shop and then out to the sprint boat track to get it ready for the race on the 17th. Stay out there till dark and then go home and start all over. My poor Delivery has been ignored for about a month now, and the Ratchero is having a charging issue. No time to fix that either.
    Hopefully after the race I can get back to work on the cars and get some more "flow" going here...

I don't have much to say, either. I've got all the parts for my new ignition, but won't have the time to install for another couple of weeks.

Besides, I'm spellbound by the Flarechero project....
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Hello ?

I cannot even begin to thank all of the club members and even those who are not, for all the help I have recieved on this Forum site. If anyone looks at threads from "BADBIRD" they will see hundreds of responses from all the great people that visit here.

Most of the time, I enter the site and just read the new additions. Not that I don't have something to say but most of the time I follow what the BIBLE taught me. "Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and make it known".

I don't have all the knowledge that Pat and Roger, and Kenny and all the others have that has gotten me through these myriad disasters that I 've gotten myself into. (Still causing more that you will soon see).

Can't thank you all enough, Badbird

Time?

Wishing I had time to take mine apart! But am enjoying looking at what others have been doing, and shaking my head at all the knowledge that Roger, Pat and others have.
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Amen to that. I am amazed at what they come up with sometimes. Just when you think you have tried everything, put up a simple post and viola several more things to check before you blow it up. Thanks to all you guys for the tips and knowledge that has been put here!
    By the way have I mentioned lately how much body work sucks??

The Seqium Solution

And lets not forget the "Sequim Solution" to auto mechanics. The saw zall!!!!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Here was my "Sequim solution" for today. I can't tell you how much I appreciate what we all do to help each other. And today I must thank Steve for helping me out.

I've got to echo what Kenny said though. This is a club forum, not TFFN, which has users going to it from all over the world. I'd love it if our forum from our little corner of the world had that kind of draw (or maybe I'm being that proverbial fool for saying such a thing). I think we see a few outside the local area, but in general it is a place where the members of the Rainier chapter of the FCA can communicate to one another when they need to. We've always had the "all are welcome" here, in hopes they may want to join and contribute, but I agree with Kenny that we all pay dues to be a member so we can vote and say things that effect the club, and this forum is just one of those things. And there are parts of this forum only seen my members of the local chapter.

That said, in general I don't think a lot of even the paying members think "Falcon" every day. It is their hobby and interest - but as Steve says so often, there are also honey do's that keep people away from their Falcons for weeks at a time. I post a lot because [I think I] know a lot, I'm single, and I can type 60+ words a minute.

Finally, I have joined and left a lot of forums, too. I join them when I need help with something, and then when I am done with them I too quickly find I have other things drawing me away and I realize months have gone by and I haven't been there. It had nothing to do with the owners of the forum or their topics (or lack thereof) - it was me, my interest, my time. As they say, so much to do, so little time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"