Thread: Projects

Projects

Just wondering if anyone else is up to their ears in a project?
    We've heard from Roger, and myself (maybe too much), and Jeff has been keeping up posted on his wagon. Patrick has gave us a taste of his brake upgrade, sooooo I am curious if all of you out there reading this have anything going on???
    I would like to see some work that people have done to their steering, brakes, and engine stuff. I am getting ready to really go to town on the delivery so I will post up on the "reconstruction has begun" thread for mine.
    Show me what you got, I could use some good ideas. Steve

So many projects, not enough time for pictures... soon! I hope to be postig pics of my front suspension upgrade clean-up soon, but I have a project in front of that non-Falcon related.
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

Hey Steve... "While you're at it" you should....

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I will be re-installing my repaired radiator this week. My new heater core is in and ready to go, and my heater control cables are also fixed and installed. (When I reinstalled the core, I "screwed" the radiator drain cock the wrong direction and stripped the threads! )
    Pat has the primary metering block out of my carb doing a mod to correct the idle mixture. Once he's done with the mod, we'll reassemble the carb and see if she'll tune up!
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Gary -

We could make a custom double Weber adapter for you and then you could have the only dual progressive Weber carb setup on a Falcon in the world!

Just sayin...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"