Thread: XXX Christmas show 12/5

XXX Christmas show 12/5

Hey all,

Just a reminder about the XXX Christmas show tomorrow at the XXX Drive-in in Issaquah.

Weather promises to be clear and cold - but no rain. It will be only the second show I'll have made it to this year, so I'm looking forward to it. I've cleared the trucks out of the driveway and pre-started the wagon today so I know it's good to go. I will head out of here about 9AM to try to get there around 10AM.

Hope to see a couple Falcons out there.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'll be there! The Falcon is all cleaned up and I'm looking forward to showing off the work I did this summer.

I'll be at the nearby Starbucks in the Issaquah Commons shopping area (7th & Gilman) a little before 10:00 to get a hot coffee. It's gonna be about 40 degrees and that can really get to you after standing around for a few hours.

And bring something for Santa! He'll be there taking donations for "Toys for Tots".

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I didn't make it as a spectator but saw Thor and his blue sedan on I-90 about 3:00. I'm assuming he was on the way back from the show. Hope you all had fun.

Pretty decent turn-out. Kenny and I made it early enough to get up front. Thor made it there just about the time Kenny and I finished lunch and were thinking 'it's about time to go' - and that was about 2PM.

There were a couple other Falcons there we didn't recognize. A 64 conv. and a 64/5 (forgot to look at the grill) hardtop with racing hood and a lot of primer in spots. And there was a post-66 which had 2-four small-block. Didn't see the owners of any of these.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"