Thread: Regulator

Regulator

I am in need of the regulator that goes on the back of the instrument cluster that wires to the fuel gauge. If anyone has an extra sitting around I would like to buy it. Thanks Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dearborn has them new but they are 40.00. If I get a chance in the next day or two I'll dig through all my old stuff and see if I have one buried somewhere.

I have one you can have, come and get it.. I"am in kirkland...john h

Regulator

Thanks John, will you be coming to the meeting on Wednesday? If so can you bring it then. Thanks again. Larry

There is a guy on ebay that sells a solid state version of it. $30 shipped.

Just search for "Falcon voltage regulator"

I'm fine with the old style as it has worked for 40 years... but I know you are not concerned about originality and me be interested in new technology.

If that is what the book says it is, a fixed voltage regulator I can make one for about two dollars , can someone measure the voltage that comes out of it, I don't have one in my falcon anymore. welcome to the thieves wharehouse..30.00 40.00 or what ever they can get....john h

Regulator

I can't since miine isn't working. I found somewhere on the web that the voltage to the fuel gauge pulsates?? Don't know anything about it. I did find one on the internet for $25.00 and that sure is a rip off for what the part is. I am going to take the old one apart and see what makes it tick. If I can I will post some pics of the internals. Larry

I may have a spare - or two. I'll look tomorrow to see what I have. I'm certainly going to be at the meeting.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"