Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Tone Wagon Pictures Please

more picts, I think I have some two-tones but can't find them now, still looking .....nice flames....john
    Attached Images Attached Images

It WOULD be nice to find an original paint job to know what they did at the factory but I think if you did what appealed to you, no one would even think it was/wasn't correct.

Personally, I would do the A pillars body color and the rest white. Kinda looks like what a convertible station wagon would look like if they were crazy enough to produce one. Then I would spend the next few years looking for a nice stainless trim set to cover the white pillars. I always have fun tracking down the hard to find stuff!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

jeff.. do you like blue? I think the silver and blue falcon really looks great but thats me, how about silver & green , maybe you need photo shop and a black and white stick drawing of your wagon and go for it.just think of the things one can do with color, john h

I'l stuck on the body being the original Ming Green, roof Corintian White.

I'll think about the white pillars although I have not seen an example to help with the choice.

I've goofed around with markers and photoshop - I'm slightly color challanged so it's a hard thing to judge.

So far I'm leaning toward the transition lines that Kenny posted earlier - all pillars body color...

Luvin the pics... I am leaning towards a blueish silver for the top and a cobaltish blue for the lower half... Just not sure where the dividing line should be??
    Love the flat black delivery and the super delivery...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    There is something disturbing about the Falcon Emblem being upside down.
    If this emblem is straight, call a tow truck... My goodness, that's one sweet ride, though. With a turquoise interior - perfect.
    If it's running, take it apart and see why.

okay - it's back from paint. We decided to break the two-tone at the top of the windshield.

Painted pictures are from earlier today. Car in primer is from last week.The car is now home in my portable garage.

Now I can start installing all the parts spread though my house, basement, back yard.
    Attached Images Attached Images