Thread: How to tell if your are really car crazy

How to tell if your are really car crazy

Anyone [ or two ] that sits in the fog for one and a half hr's to get into a car show that had 629 at last count, is car crazy or just car nuts,wow what a show it was, in downtown snohomish, wa. and it was last sunday....
    john h
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey... now... I resemble that remark.

But that is a fine looking car, if I do say so myself.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Does owning 3 falcons when you only have a two car garage count as Car crazy?? Especially since I live in a climate that snows in the winter, meaning the cars i drive in the winter have to be shoveled out because they don't have a spot in the garage..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan289 View Post
    Does owning 3 falcons when you only have a two car garage count as Car crazy?? Especially since I live in a climate that snows in the winter, meaning the cars i drive in the winter have to be shoveled out because they don't have a spot in the garage..

Nathan
    dont feel bad...i have 8 times more car than garage !!

so...how was the show???...many F/F/C's??....pics?.......
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

the show was great, over 600 cars, more candy....
    Attached Images Attached Images

I took lot's of pictures, but I take very large pictures and have yet to edit any sizable to post. Will look for some. That white car John posted the engine from was a 63-ish Fairlane wagon and it was practically perfect in every way. One of those cars you look at and say... gosh, my car now looks like crappola.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"