Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bickford Ford Show

Bickford Ford Show

This show is sept 21st. it's a good show,door prizes,plaques,and lunch, for free no less. sure would be nice to see more than two falcons there this year. its like 10:00 to 2:00 So
    lets get at least six or more falcons there....OK !!

john h

I'll be going for sure if I'm not forced out of town by work. This is a great show too for those of you who haven't been there before. It's always been a fun meet and I for one would love to see a few more Falcons get there. It is all-Ford and they really do get some nice rides.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Hi all, It sure seems that nobody gives a rats about this show and I'am not sure why..? fill me in....

john h

Patience young John! It's only been 24 hours since you posted and there's only a few of us who check the forum daily.

After all the work I put into the Regional this year I'm a little burnt out on shows and have been spending my weekends doing house (and wife) projects I've been neglecting.

I'll pencil it in on the calander but I'll probably decide at the last minute. Do you know if there's a website with more info or one with photos from previous years?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny,

I've been to this show about 3 or 4 times and have almost always found out when it was going to happen the day before it happens. It's a show very similar to the Scarff Ford show. Same theme... just up North. Last year there was maybe 100 cars, give or take a few.

I'm still doing some final updates on my computer, now that it seems to run again, so I have some pictures either on that computer or my work computer.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'll try to make it if some others commit. I don't want to be the only one. The car is all polished up for Salem nd then didn't get to go .
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

and for us 'illegal aliens'..
    where the heck is it??????
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Bickford SVT Car Show Info

Bickford's All Ford Car/Truck Show
    9/21/2008
    Bickford's All Ford Car/Truck Show
    Snohomish, Wa. 425-334-4045
    Last edited by Jim Jarriel; August 27th, 2008 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pbrown View Post
    I'll try to make it if some others commit. I don't want to be the only one. The car is all polished up for Salem nd then didn't get to go .
    Yea! You've gotta show that thing off now that it's all spiffed up!

If I don't have something else come up I'll caravan with you for sure.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Quote Originally Posted by pbrown View Post
    Well... I think there were already two people commited to going already, weren't there...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"