Thread: Northwest Classic Falcons retiring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Northwest Classic Falcons retiring

Hi just a note to let you know that Ron and Jean have closed up shop and are no longer selling reproduction parts. We still have 12,000 sq ft storage yard full of Falcon chassis, comets and Econoline vans. Many doors , fenders, and quarter panels already removed to sell as well as chassis, 3 converts, a 62 sedan delivery, 66 Cyclone GT, some full cut floor pans also. We will open lot by appointment only and plan to sell it all or will end up as a WalMart made in China dodad. We plan to empty the lot by mid summer, cars cannot be titled in Oregon unless a reconstructed title is obtained from state. All had free and clear titles but state changed rules in 2006 and wanted them turned in.
    We plan to keep web site active and sell 27 year collection of NOS Ford inventory & used there until someone wants to buy the inventory, web site, domain, database etc and continue on, we are ready to relax and take a break after 27 years. www.nwfalcon.com if you want to see what is happening. We are selling our Sedan Delivery and the 65 Sprint (1 of 300) convertible and maybe the 61 Econoline PU too. There are links on the web site to see lot and more. Ron and Jean thank any of you that were customers over the last several decades.

and I'm sure i speak for all...when I say thanx and good luck
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"