Thread: First post to say Hi

First post to say Hi

Thought I would say hi to everyone. I am new to the falcon world, I had a 70 Mustang for years that I rebuilt twice thanks to an accident. Sold it in the 90's starting getting the itch again. Bought a 1963 2 door post from my son. I had been helping him with it, but he needed an every day driver. I am currently tearing into the interior, so any hints on a good place to buy interior parts would be great. Not sure about the posting thing never really done it, so staring here.
    Hope to get the car on the road this summer!

Hi and welcome! What kind of interior parts are you looking for? If it's upholstery and carpet and you want to go with a stock look, there's Original Falcon Interiors which is local, down near Shilshole Marina.

One of my favorite vendors for other reproduction parts is Falcon Enterprises in Sacremento. www.falconparts.com

If you go to the home page of this website and look in the left column, there's a link to "Resources" that has a bunch of popular vendors for Falcon goods. The nice thing about interior parts is even when buying used, they tend to be in pretty good shape since they're out of the elements, exception being front seat upholstery.

Let us know what kind of things you're looking for and we'll try to help all we can...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Interior

I am redoing everything I believe. I going to go stock but maybe not original colors. The original interior was that bronzy tan color (not sure what it is called) and the exterior is the light blue color. I would like to find a place that puts together an interior package so I am not shopping individual parts so much. I have been in contact with Original Falcon Interiors, that may be where I will get the parts.

Jake can create a stock looking interior using any Ford or Mercury color you want. I have him do a two tone burgundy and cream for my 62 a while ago. He has a box of sample colors to choose from.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Interior

That sounds like a nice color combo, I am assuming Jake works for Original Falcon Interiors?

Quote Originally Posted by amasterj View Post
    I am assuming Jake works for Original Falcon Interiors?
    That is correct.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI