Thread: W. Seattle Junction Car Show - 9/15

W. Seattle Junction Car Show - 9/15

There was rumor that they may not have a show this year but it looks like things are back on. This is a small show. Limited to 300, pre-1979 cars/trucks/motorcycles. And the Junction is a nice area to shop and eat while the show is on.

It's not until 9/15 and early registration ends 9/1. You'll have to go to the website and download the app to mail in.

http://wsjunctioncarshow.com/2013/index.html

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Just sent my registration today. See you there.

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Just got my email confirmation for the W Seattle Show. If you're interested in joining us, meet in the Taco Time parking lot at 3500 SW Avalon Way (near the Fauntleroy Way SW and 35th Ave. SW intersection). We head out to line up at 6:45ish.

"Load in will be done form the intersection of SW Alaska Street and 42nd Avenue SW in West Seattle. Load in will begin at 7:00 AM. PLEASE DO NOT start lining up prior to 6:45.

If you wish to park with someone, you need to be in line together.
    We load cars in as they arrive, sorry, we cannot accommodate special requests for parking."

It's a fun show. I only saw a couple of grumpy guys there last year. They were waiting for Scooby snacks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Hey, is that jeff looking at his car? nice car, I would be looking too. Kenny I like the engine trans and rear end gears and ect. in your car, by any chance did you do a milage check on the run to woodland & back??...jh

I didn't check mileage. I'll try to do that on the next tank. It cost an arm and a leg but I'm filling it with ethanol free since it doesn't get many miles in the winter.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

West Seattle Car Show

See you at the Taco Time at 6:30. Hope to see lots of Falcons there.

Eileen

I was going to build a big crawdad trap for my roof rack but decided to paint the engine compartment instead. I hope I get it back together before the show.

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

The weather report was much worse than the actual weather. It was heavy soupy fog until about 9:30 until it rained for about 15 minutes. Then it stopped, we wiped off the cars, and the rest of the day was dry.

Patrick, Eileen, Kenny (with his bike) and I were representing.

None of us brought home any awards. Guess we needed Larry there with his yellow bird.

It was fun with a nice lunch (joined by Brian "BPVAN") at Easy Street Records.
    Last edited by Jeff W; September 16th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.

Speaking of Scooby Snacks.
    Last edited by Jeff W; September 16th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.

We really lucked out on the weather! It could have been a lot worse but skidded around us. I was not home 3 minutes when it really started to come down and the lightening started.

Next year I'll bring the Falcon and spend more time checking out the shops and farmer's market.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com